Wednesday 31 January 2018

My Top Monthly Reads: January 2018

I feel like this month has been going on for years. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like its not January 31st but actually January 74th and I for one can't wait for January to be over! Bring on February and Spring and more sunny days!

Moving on to the books I've enjoyed this month, as well as being fed up with the length of January I've also been in a bit of a reading slump again. I've enjoyed certain books, but when I go to pick up others I just can't get into it and this has happened quite a few times recently. I think it's mainly due to Christmas being over and being back to work (doesn't Christmas feel like it happened months ago?!) and the weather certainly hasn't helped!

But, here are the books that I have enjoyed this month:










The Little Cafe in Copenhagen
Julie Caplin
You can read my review here



































The Pets at Primrose Cottage, Part Three: Trust Your Heart
Sheila Norton
You can read my review here
































Dreaming of Florence
T.A. Williams
You can read my review here

































The Teashop on the Corner
Milly Johnson
You can read my review here























As you can see, not too many at all on my January Favourites unfortunately! But those that are on here I absolutely adored. The Little Cafe in Copenhagen was by far my overall favourite but these were all amazingly written and I enjoyed them all.

What are your favourites of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment