Monday 1 January 2018

2018 Releases I'm Excited About

As we are now in 2018 (it feels crazy typing that - I almost posted this blog post with it saying 2017! I'm still a year behind!), I thought I'd write up a post showing which releases I'm looking forward to this year. 2017 was such an amazing year for Chick Lit and Romance books that I literally cannot wait to see what 2018 has to offer!

I already have a few books on my Kindle from Netgalley that I need to read for this year but I'll be reviewing them all in good time. For now, let's take a look at some lovely new books that I'm excited for!








Ottercombe Bay
Bella Osbourne

This is the cover for part 1 of Bella Osbourne's new series which was released at the end of December 2017 but as I have this one ready to review, I can't wait for the rest!


You can see the series on Amazon UK here























The Wedding that Changed Everything
Jennifer Joyce



Released on the 7th of February, this is another one I can't wait for! I loved Jennifer's previous books so I just know that this one is going to be amazing too.


You can preorder here



























The Little Cornish Kitchen
Jane Linfoot


Just take a look at this cover! This beautiful new novel from Jane Linfoot is released on the 3rd of May for only £1.99!!!


Preorder here.



























Hetty's Farmhouse Bakery
Cathy Bramley

Now you must have known a Cathy Bramley book would be in here somewhere (there's more of that to come from!).

This beautiful novel is released on the 22nd of March and I for one cannot wait.

Preorder here!!!





















The Little Wedding Island
Jaimie Admans


A beautiful cover with what sounds like a beautiful story. Can't wait to read and review this one!!! (Watch this space)


This is released on the 2nd of March and you can preorder here


























A Match Made in Devon
Cathy Bramley

I told you there was more where that came from!

This is only part one of a four serialised novel but is going to be released as paperback just not sure on the exact date!

You can however preorder part one of the ebooks here and the first one is released on the 11th of January (!!!) for only 99p (!!!!)



















The Summer of Secrets
Tilly Tennant


This stunning book is out on the 14th of March and considering how much I enjoyed Tilly's previous novels, I literally cannot wait for this one!

The cover is beautiful and you can preorder this book here.


























The Cafe at Seashell Cove
Karen Clarke


Another novel that's out in March, this lovely new one by Karen Clarke is out on March 15th.

And you can pre-order it here for only 99p. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment