Sunday 1 October 2017

Books I'd Read Again: Part 2

So following on from part 1 of my 'Books I'd Read Again' post (yes because I have that many books that I loved!), I just wanted to show you the rest of the ones I'm planning on reading again. I hope you enjoyed the first one!






Ivy Lane
Cathy Bramley
Amazon UK (K £3.99 / P £6.99)

Of course there's another Cathy Bramley on here. I just can't get enough of her books! They just draw you in straight from the first page and I find myself relating to everyone of Cathy's main characters.

My collection of her books is finally complete!






A Christmas Tail
Cressida McLaughlin
Amazon UK (K £3.49 / P £7.99)

This one I was reading over the Christmas period and although it wasn't too Christmassy, I still throughly enjoyed it and can find myself reading it again in the build up to the main holiday itself!

Also, I loved the idea of a dog walking business - helloooo, dream job alert!










Summer at Skylark Farm
Heidi Swain
Amazon UK (K £0.99)

Heidi Swain is one of my favourite authors so of course it was only fair that one of her novels made this list!

This one is all about farm life and this is the type of book I love the most. It made me want to be a farmer that's for sure!

However, I'm probably better off reading about farming that being a farmer myself...








The Plumberry School of Comfort Food
Cathy Bramley
Amazon UK (K £3.99 / P £7.99)

Finally, one more by Cathy Bramley - I know, you're probably fed up of seeing these on this list. But I just can't help myself. This book is all about food so what's not to love?

I might as well have just called these posts: 'Love for Cathy Bramley's novels...'















Annnnnnnnd that's it! What are the books that you're most likely to read again?

2 comments:

  1. I've read a few of these and yes, I'd read them again!
    I've recently read The Woolly Hat Knitting Club and I'd definitely read it again.
    Cora ❤ http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! :) I'm definitely a huge fan of Cathy Bramley if it wasn't obvious! :-) SR x

    ReplyDelete