Friday 29 September 2017

Books I'd Read Again: Part 1

Since I'm away in Ireland again, I won't be posting any book reviews unfortunately but I've been thinking about all different blog posts that I can do which are easier to publish remotely. So this is why I've decided to blog about books that I'd definitely read again. And before the year is out preferably!

There have been soooo many good books these last few years that I just want to share a few of my favourites...









The Cake Shop in the Garden
Carole Matthews
Amazon UK (K £0.99 / P £8.99)

Since I fell in love with Chick Lit thanks to Carole Matthews, it was only fair that I read a few more of her books. I was completely drawn in by this stunning cover. The colours, the cakes, are all so beautiful, how could you not enjoy them?!

110% would read again. I adored the setting of this book, so romantic and quirky! And now there's a Christmas novel coming out about these characters and I simply cannot wait!!


















Wickham Hall
Cathy Bramley
Amazon UK (K £3.99 / P £7.99)

This is definitely one of my favourite books of all time - by far. It has absolutely everything - every season, every holiday, everything you could possibly want from a Chick Lit book!

I adored all the characters in this novel and I just really connected with this book. For a start it made me want to work in events!

This is one that I definitely plan on reading again if I get the chance!



















The Chateau of Happily Ever Afters
Jaimie Admans
Amazon UK (£0.99)

How could this book not be on my 'Books I'd Read Again' post?! If you'd read my review, you'd know that I absolutely loved it.

From the off I couldn't put it down, I was physically stuck to every page and I loved every minute of it.

For a start it reminded me of Beauty and the Beast so what's not to love?

AND it's only 99p!!




















Appleby Farm
Cathy Bramley
Amazon UK (K £3.99 / P £7.99)


Another Cathy Bramley book .. whoops. Sorry not sorry. (And this is only Part 1 of my post, so who knows if more of Cathy's books shall come up again?)

All I can say is that if you haven't read this yet, then make sure you do. So lovely, and it'll make you want to live on a Farm!

Well, Cathy Bramley does have a talent of drawing you into her novels, that's for sure!






Annie's Holiday by the Sea
Liz Eeles
Amazon UK (K £1.99 / P £7.99)

The last one on my part 1 blog post is the lovely Liz Eeles' book: Annie's Holiday by the Sea.

The cover done this for me. It made me want to read it, and can you blame me? 99.9% of the books I read is due to their pretty cover and I'm sure I'm not the only one (I know I shouldn't necessarily be like this but I can't help it!).

This book is just so heart-warming and enjoyable so I urge you to read it. There's also a Christmas follow up coming out for this novel too - can't wait!










That's it for part 1, look out soon for part 2! What books would you read again?

No comments:

Post a Comment