Saturday 2 September 2017

My Top Monthly Reads: August 2017

I feel like the month of August has absolutely flown by. We're now in September and I feel that Autumn is well and truly on it's way. I absolutely love Autumn. I love the colours of the leaves, the crisp mornings and of course, the build up to Christmas.

I also feel that I haven't been reading as much as I would normally! This month I haven't got many to share with you, a series I've absolutely loved and another one which I enjoyed. The reason for my absence is that I went to Ireland to visit my boyfriends family over there and for a much needed break. It certainly has it perks - having an Irish boyfriend! On my travels over there, I've visited the most beautiful places and I feel so lucky that I can go there anytime.

But I'm rambling about things that you probably don't even care about, you're probably only hear to read about what books I enjoyed! So here we go...


Escape to Willow Cottage
Bella Osbourne
Rating: 5 stars


The Little French Guesthouse (The whole of the La Cour des Roses series)
Helen Pollard
Rating: 5 stars


A Wedding in Cornwall
Laura Briggs
Rating: 5 stars


Summer At Coastguard Cottages
Jennifer Bohnet
Rating: 4 stars

As you can see, not many but I did really enjoy each of the above. The stories were lovely and they each have a very eye-catching cover. Whilst each story is different in their own way, they all have similar attributes that made me love them all.

What was your favourite read of August?

No comments:

Post a Comment