Friday 1 December 2017

My Top Monthly Reads: November 2017

Wow, how fast has November gone by? Before we know it it'll be Christmas Day, then New Years and then 2018! I don't like thinking that far ahead, I'm more of a 'take-each-day-as-it-comes' kind of person, but I do have lots of lovely festive plans made for December! So I'm really excited to see what this month brings - hopefully all happy and lovely things!

Now onto the books - Choosing my favourites of November has actually been tougher than I thought! November was a great month for books (especially Christmas ones) so it's been difficult deciding between them! However, eventually I did manage to whittle it down! So here are my favourite reads of November 2017...










The Canal Boat Cafe Christmas: Port Out
Cressida McLaughlin
You can read my review here.

This short novella was a short but sweet festive filled bundle of joy! The second one of this small series has been sent to my Kindle today (you can buy that here) and I literally am so excited to give the second one a read.
























A Cosy Candlelit Christmas
Tilly Tennant
You can read my review here.

Another brilliantly festive novel. I absolutely adored the setting of this one - it was so Christmassy and left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside - definitely recommend!


























The Lemon Tree Cafe
Cathy Bramley
You can read my review here.

Not a Christmassy novel this time but another one that I absolutely adored and failed to put down. The descriptions of the food will leave your mouth watering and Cathy Bramley is an amazing writer in the sense that you feel as though you are right there with the characters.























Winter at The Cosy Cottage Cafe
Rachel Griffiths
You can read my review here.

A gorgeously uplifting and beautifully written novella. Will 100% leave you feeling Christmassy.
































Christmas on Lovelace Lane
Alice Ross
You can read my review here.

Another lovely novella by the equally lovely Alice Ross. I love her style of writing so never can pass up an opportunity to read her novellas. This is another one that I absolutely loved.



























The Vets at Hope Green
Sheila Norton
You can read my review here.

Another brilliant novel. One that I would 110% recommend. It's lovely and refreshing, I loved the location and the characters. You need to read this.



























One Christmas Kiss in Notting Hill
Mandy Baggot
You can read my review here.

My last one for today and it's another wonderfully festive novel. I adored that it was set in London and I loved the characters. A fantastic Christmas novel.

















See, I told you it was so difficult to whittle it down! I of course enjoyed the other novels I read throughout November but these certainly were my faves of the bunch!

What were you favourite reads in November?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including The Lemon Tree Cafe - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! xx

    ReplyDelete