Thursday 21 December 2017

My January 2018 TBR Pile

Seeing as January is already just around the corner, I thought I'd just quickly share what I plan on reading in the first month of the New Year! Now of course this is all subject to change (all depends what new novels come on Netgalley really!) but I can't wait to read each and every one of these. 

Depending on how busy that month is depends on if I actually will get all these read but I'm hoping I'll be able to! There's nothing better than being all curled up in a cosy, warm bed on a cold and dreary January afternoon!













Dreaming of Florence
T. A. Williams
Amazon UK £1.99































Ottercombe Bay, Part One: Where There's a Will...
Bella Osbourne
Amazon UK £0.95



































The Single Girl's Calendar
Erin Green
Amazon UK £3.47































A Good Heart is Hard to Find
Trisha Ashley
Amazon UK £4.99

































The Little Cafe in Copenhagen
Julie Caplin
Amazon UK (K £2.99 / P £7.99)

































The Little Wedding Island
Jaimie Admans
Amazon UK £2.99

































The Perfectly Imperfect Woman
Milly Johnson
Amazon UK (K £8.99 / H £13.19)
































Summer at Buttercup Beach
Holly Martin
Amazon UK (K £1.99 / P £8.99)

































Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Sue Watson
Amazon UK (K 1.99 / P £7.99)
































New Arrivals on Lovelace Lane
Alice Ross
Amazon UK £0.99

































The Year of Surprising Acts of Kindness
Laura Kemp
Amazon UK (K £0.99 / P £7.99)






















So those are what I plan to read in January, what are you going to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment