Saturday 30 December 2017

My Top Monthly Reads: December 2017

Well, first of all, this is my 100th post on my blog - woo! Secondly, who can believe that it's the last day of the year tomorrow? I for one am glad that this year is going to be over and cannot wait to bring in a (hopefully - fingers crossed) more positive, happier and healthier year.

Now that I've stopped being so morbid, I want to show you what my favourites of this month are. I've had a lot of time to read due to being off work for two weeks (yippee, you got to love the Christmas Holidays!) so hope you enjoy reading this post with some hot chocolate, all snuggled up on your sofa! 










The Pets at Primrose Cottage: New Beginnings
Sheila Norton
You can read my review here


Absolutely loved this part two novella. Was so interesting I couldn't put it down. And as I mentioned in my review, Sheila Norton is fast becoming my new favourite author!

Can't wait for part 3!






















A Winter Flame
Milly Johnson
You can read my review here


I love Milly Johnson's novels anyway (that much isn't a secret) but this one was just so festive and lovely that I had to include it in my favourites of the month. I literally cannot wait to read her new one which is out in the New Year!

A review of that shall be coming so watch this space!



















The Reading Group
Della Parker
You can read my review here


I loved this. I loved that we got to see about the whole of the reading groups lives and that each month is set around a different character. It also took you throughout the year which was another thing I enjoyed!

I'm glad I waited for the whole book to be released though!



















Springtime at the Cider Kitchen
Fay Keenan
My review for this will be up on my blog on the 13th of January!


Another one that I read in December that I absolutely loved (duh, or it wouldn't be on this list otherwise!) but I found this novel to be so interesting.

I hadn't read the first one in the series (not that that mattered, it was easy to read as a standalone) but will definitely be going back to read the first one in the New Year.














What are your favourites of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment