Tuesday 30 October 2018

The Best Festive Reads of 2018 So Far...

Since I started blogging a few years ago now, I've read quite a few Christmas novels! This year I've decided to list my favourites of the year so far as there are so, so many different ones out there that it's hard to choose which festive novel to read first!

Going through to write this post, it's actually surprising how many books I've already read this year and it's only October! So let's get stuck right in...





1. Dreaming of Christmas by T.A. Williams

You can read my review here.

















2. The Christmas Cafe at Seashell Cove by Karen Clarke

You can read my review here.


















3. Snowflakes and Cinnamon Swirls at The Winter Wonderland by Heidi Swain

You can read my review here.





















4. The Mother of all Christmases by Milly Johnson

You can read my review here.



















5. A Winter Beneath the Stars by Jo Thomas

You can read my review here.



















6. Love at the Northern Lights by Darcie Boleyn

You can read my review here.


















7. One New York Christmas by Mandy Baggot

You can read my review on the 12th of November. So watch this space!






















So those are my favourites so far! I've still got plenty more on my TBR pile but these have stood out to me so far this year. I've also been wanting to re-read the following other Christmas novels!



A Cosy Candlelit Christmas
Tilly Tennant




The Canal Boat Christmas: Port Out
Cressida McLaughlin

Possibly going to re-read these!!



A Winter Flame
Milly Johnson




The Canal Boat Christmas: Starboard Home
Cressida McLaughlin


OK no - definitely going to re-read these!



Christmas Cakes & Mistletoe Nights
Carole Matthews




The Cosy Christmas Chocolate Shop
Caroline Roberts





















And those are my best festive reads of 2018 so far! What festive novels have you been loving?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh some fantastic books here!
    Absolutely agree with Canal Boat, Northern Lights, and Cosy Chocolate Shop!
    This is now affecting all users when trying to print.

    ReplyDelete