Friday 14 July 2017

The Chateau of Happily Ever Afters by Jaimie Admans


The Chateau of Happily Ever Afters
Jaimie Admans
Rating: 5 stars
Amazon UK (£0.99)

Synopsis:
Escape to beautiful France this summer with this uplifting romantic comedy.
Where dreams come true…? 
Wendy Clayton stopped believing in fairy tales a long time ago. Instead, she has a ‘nice’ life. Nice job. Nice flat. Absolutely nomen. Until her life is turned upside-down when her elderly neighbour, Eulalie, passes away and leaves her the Château of Happily Ever Afters!
But there’s a catch: she must share the sprawling French castle with Eulalie’s long-lost nephew, Julian. And no matter how gorgeous he is, or how easily she finds herself falling head over heels, Wendy needs to find a way to get rid of him…
Because surely happily ever afters don’t happen in real life?
---------------------
Wow, I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved this book! It is without a doubt one of my new favourites. I found this story so enchanting and it reminded me heavily of Beauty and the Beast (which I absolutely love!).

The story follows Wendy who inherits a chateau in France after her elderly neighbour dies, the only problem is - she has to share it with her neighbour's long-lost relation 'Jules'. When she arrives at the chateau after being able to get some time off work, she realises that she's not the only one and Jules had the same idea!

Along the way, Wendy and Jules grow closer and theres a spark of romance between them. They have some rough times whilst living at the chateau but they come together in the end to try and save it. This book is an absolutely beautiful novel and I really really enjoyed it. I literally cannot wait for more of Jaimie Adman's novels to come out!

If you're thinking about reading this book, then seriously do read it! You will not regret it, it truly is an amazing story. I love the characters and how they came together, their relationship didn't feel forced and I love their journey together. The whole story is amazingly written and has a very charming and light-hearted feel.

The ending gave me shivers it was that good! I would seriously recommend this book to everyone. Amazing. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! From the very first page I was captured and the cover of this book completely drew me in - it's so pretty!

If you're not a big Beauty and the Beast fan, don't worry because the book still has amazing qualities! I loved every second.

Thank you to HQ Digital and to Netgalley for a chance to read this amazing book in return of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment