Friday 2 March 2018

My Top Monthly Favourites: February 2018

So February has come and gone, how crazy is that? It's snowing like mad here and although I love the snow, I'm so looking forward to some sun and feeling warm! We recently travelled to Berlin for our two year anniversary (it feels more like 5 years - not 2!) and although it was lovely to get away for a few days, it was colder over there than it is here at the moment - minus the snow. Some days the temperatures reached -11 and it was so cold I thought my fingers were going to fall off!

However, on the journey to and from the airport I did get to get in a bit of reading time and not only did it make the journey go quicker, it also helped me create a dent in my TBR pile which is growing bigger by the day! My boyfriend has just bought me the newest Sophie Kinsella novel: Surprise Me and I can't wait to get stuck into it! I'm currently reading the new one by Karen Clarke and I'm loving it so far, it's funny and exciting and I can't wait to see what happens, I've been wanting to read this one for ages so so glad I get a chance to read it before it's released.

Let's get on to my favourites of February now, I had quite a few that I enjoyed this month which is such a difference to my January favourites!








Spring on the Little Cornish Isles: The Flower Farm
Phillipa Ashley
You can read my review here

































Ottercombe Bay Part Two: Gin and Trouble
Bella Osbourne
You can read my review here
































The Pets at Primrose Cottage Part Four: No Place Like Home
Sheila Norton
You can read my review here































The Cosy Castle on the Loch: Spring
Alice Ross
You can read my review here
































The Wedding that Changed Everything
Jennifer Joyce
You can read my review here
























Overall, these are the novels that stood out to me the most this month, and they were all equally enjoyable in their own way. It's hard to distinguish an overall favourite from this lot because they were all equally as gripping and light hearted.

What are your favourites from this month?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including Spring on the Little Cornish Isles in this fabulous line-up, Stacey. x

    ReplyDelete