Friday 15 February 2019

What's On My Netgalley To-Be-Read Pile 2019...

With summer fast approaching (heres hoping) I thought I'd devise a little blog post on what I've got on my Netgalley TBR pile for this year. It's a fabulous year for novels. The books I have got on Netgalley at the moment all have stunning covers and heartwarming sounding descriptions!

I feel like this year there's a lot of novels set in Tuscany, I've read 2 set there so far and I have another one to read shortly! Let's just say it's the place of the moment! And I can honestly see why, the setting, food and men all sound idyllic!

So here's what I've got planned to read. I can't wait to dive into them...


Poppy's Recipe for Life
Heidi Swain
Pre-order here...


The Little Guesthouse of New Beginnings
Donna Ashcroft
Pre-order here


Escape to the Little French Cafe
Karen Clarke
Pre-order here..


The House at Greenarcres
Darcie Boleyn
Pre-order here


A Perfect Cornish Summer
Phillipa Ashley
Pre-order here!


A Vintage Summer
Cathy Bramley
Pre-order here..

Quite a varied list, but one I can't wait to get through none the less! I've had Cathy Bramley's new one sitting by for quite a while but it keeps on getting pushed back as I try to read books in the order that they are going to be released! I've just come to an end of Sue Robert's new novel called My Summer of Love and Limoncello and next on my list is Daisy James' new one called Wedding Bells at Villa Limoncello - which were both set in Tuscany (the other Tuscan read was Dreaming of Tuscany by T.A. Wiliams which I would highly recommend you give a read!). All making me long for summer and heat!

Other ones I can't wait to read is Phillipa Ashley's A Perfect Cornish Summer and Heidi Swain's Poppy's Recipe for Life. I've always loved Heidi's novels so know this one is going to be just as amazing! And I've recently started loving Phillipa's style of writing so am looking forward to delving into that too.

So that's my current TBR pile, I also have about 50+ paperbacks that I need to get through but that's a blog post for another day! What books have you got on your TBR pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment