Monday 2 July 2018

My June 2018 Favourites

I feel like I've just blinked and this Summer is half way gone! Where's June gone?? Are we really going into July now?? And how nice has this weather been??? I've loved every single minute of the sunshine we've had and I don't want it to end anytime soon! I've been praying for the sun to be out everyday, just so I can finally and actually get some use out of my summer clothes! England is known to have it's cloudy and rainy days, but luckily this year we finally seem to be getting a summer. I know - madness!

So, to go with those Summery moods, I've been reading some Summery books and these are my absolute faves from this month:


The Second Chance Tea Shop
Fay Keenan
You can read my review here


The UnDomestic Goddess
Sophie Kinsella
You can read my review here


The Bakery at Seashell Cove
Karen Clarke
You can read my review here


Summer on the Little Cornish Isles: The Starfish Studio
Phillipa Ashley
My review isn't coming to my blog until the 9th of July - so watch this space!


The Cosy Seaside Chocolate Shop
Caroline Roberts
You can read my review here


Last of the Summer Vines
Romy Sommer
You can read my review here

I feel that June has been such a great month for books, and whilst some of them aren't released in June, I feel that they are going to do really well once they are released! All of these novels gripped me from the off and I really, really enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment