Tuesday 10 April 2018

Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe by Rachel Griffiths


Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe
Rachel Griffiths
Rating:
Amazon UK £0.99

Artist Honey Blackwell is happy with her life. Well, almost. She lives in the picturesque village of Heatherlea, has three close friends and a soft spot for local supply teacher Dane Ackerman. If only she could put her past behind her and embrace the present.

Dane is working hard to prove himself at the village primary school and doesn't really have time for love, but he's drawn to Honey and hopes she feels the same. When a permanent teaching position is advertised in Heatherlea, he faces stiff competition to secure it.

As Honey and Dane deal with the ups and downs of life, will they be able to find a way to be together, or will they have to accept that sometimes love just isn't enough?

This is the fourth short story in The Cosy Cottage Cafe series.

Now available:

Summer at The Cosy Cottage Cafe
Autumn at The Cosy Cottage Cafe
Winter at The Cosy Cottage Cafe
Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

Coming soon:

A Wedding at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

-----------------------------------------------------

I've enjoyed every single part of The Cosy Cottage Cafe series and this one was no different. I just love everything about Rachel's style of writing so I knew I was going to enjoy this fourth part of the series. The cover again is absolutely stunning and so cute. I adore how the seasons reflect on the cover and as a huge fan of Spring I find that this is my favourite cover yet. I love the flowers surrounding the outside and along the bottom and I think the pinky-purple shutters are so cute!

I've been waiting to hear more about Honey, I found her to be so intriguing and I couldn't wait to hear her story! This one starts off a bit differently from the others as Honey is already sort-of-seeing Dane, the substitute teacher of Heatherlea, so we really get to see their relationship blossom and I loved reading about the pair. Even though individually they're quite confident, together they go into their shells and appear quite shy so it was cute to seeing them growing in their confidence together!

Again, as I mention in my other reviews of The Cosy Cottage Cafe series, is that I find Rachel's novels so easy to read, so I get through them so quickly! I feel uplifted after reading her novels and the story lines are so lighthearted. I loved reading Honey's story, she has such a lovely aura about her and her friendship with Camilla, as well as the rest of the ladies, was so lovely to read and I found myself really connecting to her personally. I'm so excited to read A Wedding at The Cosy Cottage Cafe!

Thank you to Rachel Griffiths for a copy of this novel, which I have reviewed honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment