Wednesday 2 August 2017

My Top Monthly Reads: July 2017

Can you believe we're in August already?! We're zooming our way towards Christmas (I must not be the only one whose excited?!) and I am really looking forward to the new Christmas books this year - you can read my post about the new Christmas novels here.

So for todays post I thought I'd start something new - every month I shall devise a post with the top 5 books I've read that month. I'll give a brief breakdown of the rating and who it is by etc and post the link where you can buy on Amazon. Hopefully this is something you all enjoy reading!


The Summer of Serendipity
Ali McNamara
My Rating: 5 stars
(You can read my review here)


To Provence, With Love
T.A. Williams
My Rating: 5 stars
(You can read my review here)


The Cotswolds Cookery Club: A Taste of Italy
Alice Ross
My Rating: 5 stars
(You can read my review here)


Single for the Summer
Mandy Baggot
My Rating: 5 stars
(You can read my review here)


Coming Home to Cuckoo Cottage
Heidi Swain
My Rating: 5 stars
(You can read my review here)

So, there we have it! My top 5 reads of July - and funnily enough, I've rated them all 5 stars. They're all beautifully written perfect summer reads that I just couldn't get enough of! They also all have such pretty colourful covers that draws you in - making you want to read it even more!

All of the books above are written by such talented authors and I'm so pleased that I got a chance to read them all. I've posted each of my reviews for the books underneath each one separately if you want to read more of what I thought! 

What's been your favourite read of July?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your fabulous review of Coming Home to Cuckoo Cottage. I'm absolutely delighted you enjoyed visiting Wynbridge again and hope the festive Christmas trip proves to be worthy of another 5 stars! H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Heidi! I do really love all your books! I'm sure I'll love your new Christmas novel just as much :) x

      Delete